POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 5 Qbits : 5 Qbits Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:07:52 EDT (-0400)
  5 Qbits
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 27 Sep 2017 21:10:00
Message: <web.59cc4b3c319ee5955cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
I'm wondering what POV-Ray could do on a 5-Qbit quantum computer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy6TV9Dntlw

I watched a panel discussion with Brian Greene (because apparently it's
unavoidable), and IIRC, a quantum computer with 300 Qbits would be able to have
more states than there are particles in the universe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxRfDtaot5U

Apply that to the assertion that there is evidence that there is computer-code
in the fabric of reality, and we may just all be a simulation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA

It all creates a situation where thinking about it all - the possibilities and
the implications - quite mind-bending.

POV-Ray 5.0 - Quantum Raytracing the universe...   :O

:)