POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Emitting media : Re: Emitting media Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:01:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emitting media
From: omniverse
Date: 2 Sep 2017 08:15:00
Message: <web.59aaa08ca4b127e99c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Did you look at the online version?
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_4.html#r3_4_8_3

Yep, that was it. Thanks for putting it here.

I knew about method 3 being "adaptive sampling", so I guess that implies only
one sample parameter is used, I'm just not finding that written in the doc.
Likewise the defaults list doesn't mention what Alain tells of.

Note to everyone: Clicking a link like that one, the long jump down the page
might not make it all the way to the target section. If that happens you should
be able to locate the section by name via the left side list, or maybe a
refresh.