POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Website : Re: New Website Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Website
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 25 Aug 2017 10:05:01
Message: <web.59a02e7d175f6d63c437ac910@news.povray.org>
"omniverse" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
> "Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > It may have flaws in it. If so tell me about them here.
>
> The usual broken external links, of course, due to passage of time. ;)

I think xhtml - which I believe is now just "xml" had a feature to automagically
gray-out invalid/broken links.   I'd love to see people use more of that in
their web page design to reduce the amount of unecessary and
unproductive/frustrating clicking -
plus it would show the page maintainer at a glance how much of the page needed
updating.

Just a thought.  :)

Really nice work you've done, Leroy.  I've come across your page(s) in the past,
and I really liked and admired some of your projects.
Keep up the good work, and thanks for updating your page.