POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Website : New Website Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  New Website
From: Leroy
Date: 22 Aug 2017 14:20:03
Message: <web.599c74cfa07d3b7eae17c8cc0@news.povray.org>
I finally found a free web server that I can live with.' YOLA '

My new site is at https://leroyspovstuff.yolasite.com/

The site has some old POV object and INC files along with Window programs.
Oh! and my old robots.
I took my old website and with a little work got it all on two pages.
(They only let you have 3 pages.)

It may have flaws in it. If so tell me about them here.

On another topic 'WebRing' I had my old site listed with WebRing in their
POV-Ray Ring. To make A long story short, I can't get in to kill my old site
or up grade to my new sight. And to make things a little weird when I was
at WebRing I found out the old site is number 1 in the visited and exited
to another Ring member.
 Has any one dealt with WebRing? And is still functioning!?

Have fun!