POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Clockless_Animation : Clockless_Animation Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:59:53 EDT (-0400)
  Clockless_Animation
From: muyu
Date: 23 Jun 2017 12:05:00
Message: <web.594d3bddd61573accf0bfa9c0@news.povray.org>
I would like to generate animation using a very big file. It took a lot of time
in sparsing. Each time, only the camera position will change.  As I see,
Clockless_Animation may be the function to save the time cost.

I set the following in .ini file:
Real_Time_Raytracing = on
Clockless_Animation = on

I add several camera positions, but there is in the DSL. The rendering runs
without stop and no output.

I guess that I missed some information. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Shouyang