POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stacking stones without overlapping : Re: Stacking stones without overlapping Server Time
2 May 2024 09:34:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stacking stones without overlapping
From: Ari
Date: 17 Jun 2017 04:05:00
Message: <web.5944e215d8d105e99d2528170@news.povray.org>
Omg, Guys!
I just cannot believe how generous and warm this community is.
I am sorry that I just completely immersed myself in this software (I only got 2
months to learn this technique :( And it is making me anxious now) therefore I
cannot check this thread frequently. Thanks again for the big help! Even though
I cannot reply the messages one by one, I swear I would read all the useful
information I have received. Again, I just cannot how generous this community
could be at the first glance. A big shoutout to all of you :D.