POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Uh-oh : Re: Uh-oh Server Time
25 Jun 2024 23:05:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh-oh
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Jun 2017 15:20:00
Message: <web.59403a0eb6e1f84dc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> It is the American Virgin Islands not Jamaica. ;)

Somehow, I'm not going to cry for him.

The last island I got to go to was Loon Island.

Not a word.
Not a single word, Frog-Licker.

( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

> His battery was not charging either. And he seems to have forgotten that
> you can use the Web view on your phone.

Hmm.
Batteries are definitely known to go bad.
We have boxes upon boxes of dead laptop batteries that are destined for sale to
someone doing lithium reclamation.
We had a power outage / one leg of the 3-phase power, and when the transformer
got repaired, my work laptop wasn't charging - so it must have fried the
battery.

https://www.myus.com/vir/
looks like it's about $15/lb to ship to there.