POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What font / typeface do you use for your editor? : Re: What font / typeface do you use for your editor? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What font / typeface do you use for your editor?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 May 2017 07:45:00
Message: <web.592d5a22ec0ba71fc437ac910@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> I would never write a 0 without a slash, yet I accept this in my code
> editor? (I wouldn't write a 7 without a dash either, why isn't this in a
> font?)

I was just about to chime in about the 7...   :D
I've been writing letters and numbers in consciously differentiable form since
some time in high school.
And, while I spell some words like this: colour, I don't put a slash through my
Z - it's "Zee", not "Zed".   Zed's dead, baby.

I've been using Consolas for at least a year, I was just wondering if there was
something ... better, nicer, [insert your adjective describing subjective value
judgement here].