POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Graphical projection comparison : Re: Graphical projection comparison Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:40:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Graphical projection comparison
From: Kenneth
Date: 5 May 2017 12:30:01
Message: <web.590ca7bb3e0a9077883fb31c0@news.povray.org>

> It's not an internal POV-Ray thing - I write it into the macro or SDL myself.
>
> If I have a complicated scene, there may be a lot of
> #if (Verbose)
>      #debug blah blah blah value1 value2 vectorA, etc
> #end // end if Verbose
>
> sprinkled throughout the scene,

(***laughing out loud***)
OH, so *that's* what it means!! Thanks for clarifying. I haven't been so
thoroughly confused since I tried to understand the true nature of gravity. :-P

It just so happens that, right before I saw your post, I had been working with
POV-Ray's own "Verbose" command. So I naturally assumed... uh...

Had a good laugh over that one. :-)