POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free Web Hosting : Free Web Hosting Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:44:24 EDT (-0400)
  Free Web Hosting
From: Leroy
Date: 6 Mar 2017 10:55:01
Message: <web.58bd85fd6a724958ddfe27040@news.povray.org>
Anyone have a Free Web site?
I've have one with Freeservers for over 10 years. The other day I lost all
access to it. At first I thought that the server was having problems, so I gave
them a few days to see if it cleared up. No Luck! Then I thought that maybe my
browser was at fault(corrupt bookmark). No way! I have my site listed on the
POV-Ray Web-Ring and I could get a preview of my site there. But I still
couldn't open the web page from there. I did find out that I've have over 20,000
visitors to the site. I finally decided to contact Feeservers and see whats
what. That was yesterday, haven't heard from them yet. But I'm getting ready to
find a new free web server.
 Any body have any favorite Free web server?