POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HDR photography : Re: HDR photography Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:09:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDR photography
From: Kenneth
Date: 24 Jan 2017 14:40:00
Message: <web.5887ac90ecff8f52883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
> It had been a long time pending, but finally I have done something I
> wanted to do for some time...
> (clip)
> Here is one result, from my neighbourhood.

Really beautiful, just the photo itself. Looks like a painting. I haven't tried
any HDR photography yet; my consumer-grade Canon camera doesn't take RAW
images-- but it *might* be able to take a series of bracketed exposures like
yours does, although I haven't tried that yet(!)

The 2nd photo looks a *bit* dark in the shadows (or rather, 'muddy'), IMO, but
still nice.