POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random suggestion : Re: Random suggestion Server Time
16 Jun 2024 07:06:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random suggestion
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 Jan 2017 18:25:00
Message: <web.5872c9751f080e78883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
> Just a random video I found on YouTube.
>
> https://youtu.be/sMb00lz-IfE

Ha!

I had to view sections of this several times, to understand what the presenters
were trying to say. My favorite part: "Free will could simply be quantum
fluctuations in our brains." Sounds about right. And the part about 'data
moshing'-- a term I hadn't heard before.

What bugs me about the video is the 'perkiness' of the presenters; seems like
scientists wants to be *actors* these days. (Michio Kaku and Neil deGrasse Tyson
come to mind as well.) But they do a good job of explaining the theories, I
admit.

It's a good primer on entropy ---something I've always had difficulty in
understanding.