POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Help, I'm a mouse addict! : Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict! Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict!
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 7 Dec 2016 10:10:00
Message: <web.5848258f3a6b38ddc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Sorry to hear that, Christoph:

I had some cramping and irritation in my mouse hand back when I was doing a LOT
of coding, etc

I found that raising the computer and mouse hand UP, so that it was in a
different position helped a lot, as did curling my fingers (as I used the mouse)
as often as possible to take the tension off.

Lots of Advil, etc. to decrease the pain and swelling, which can put pressure on
the nerves and cause a bit of a feedback loop - nerves activate mucles which
tense and swell, putting pressure on nerves....

Soak it in hot water or wrap it with a hot pad, and massage the arm every day to
keep it loose.

Best of luck, and hoping you're feeling lots better soon  :)