POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:47:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 30 Nov 2016 13:30:00
Message: <web.583f19cc890e90576ae7df010@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> In 2016, it's become more clear than ever that the USA is not run by people,
> it's run by corporations.

Oh cool, you have brought up one of my favorite topics! The fact that entities
other than the American people control the government is information that was
known in the past and has been aggressively suppressed, to the point that few
people today are knowledgeable about it. I guess it's being rediscovered by a
few.

You may be surprised to know that in past decades it was actually more clear to
the average American citizen than it is today due to the fact that the methods
of control have become more sophisticated, universal, subtle, and deceitful.
Techniques of incrementalism, propaganda, manipulation, and psychology have been
developed and perfected to an incredibly effective level, and employed against
the populace with devastating success. Plus we have grown up in this false
reality not knowing the difference. If you're interested in this topic, I can
recommend two books: "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen (a short book
about the Federal Reserve) and "None Dare Call It Treason" by John Stormer (a
fascinating,  comprehensive description of the Communist subversion of America).

The dumbed-down, economically devastated, divisive, chaotic state that America
is in today is not the result of a series of unfortunate coincidences or even
the corrupt behaviour of the two prominent political parties; it's the result of
a carefully planned and orchestrated conspiracy spanning many decades which has
been perpetrated by the most evil one of all.

Just my humble opinion...

Regards,
Dave Blandston