POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet still another color question: spectral cyan : Re: Yet still another color question: spectral cyan Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet still another color question: spectral cyan
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 16 Nov 2016 16:10:00
Message: <web.582ccadbd6f89a52e8ae267f0@news.povray.org>
> The spectra for the ambient lights were prepared with
> integratelight.inc, which integrates spectral curves rather than
> sampling points on the curves.  I haven't yet released the code, but the
> scene file will render without it.  Except for the Mitsubishi runs, the
> results look virtually identical either way.

IntegrateLight is now available at the Object Collection.  IntegrateLight has
had a major bug fix and a feature change since the OP, which require this change
to the section of rich_teal.pov that #declares Ambience:

==========[BEGIN CODE CHANGE]==========
  #if (UseIL)
    #switch (Ambient)
      #case (4)
        #declare Ambience = ILight_Continuous
        ( ES_GTE_341_Warm, no, ILIGHT_XYZ, 1
        );
        #break
      #case (5)
        #declare Ambience = ILight_Continuous
        ( ES_GTE_341_Cool, no, ILIGHT_XYZ, 1
        );
        #break
      #case (6)
        #declare Ambience = ILight_Continuous
        ( ES_Mitsubishi_Standard_Fluorescent, no, ILIGHT_XYZ, 1
        );
        #break
      #case (7)
        #declare Ambience = ILight_Continuous
        ( ES_Osram_CoolFluor_36w, no, ILIGHT_XYZ, 1
        );
        #break
    #end
    #declare Reflux = array[8] { 1, 1.094, 1.187, 1.303, 3.6, 3.6, 3.6, 3.6 }
===========[END CODE CHANGE]===========