POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Results : Re: Results Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:07:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 Nov 2016 08:30:00
Message: <web.58247633f38030d1b99945e00@news.povray.org>
"Sherry K. Shaw" <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> IIRC, I was five or six years old when I began to suspect that most
> people in the world were irremediably stupid.

If anything can eliminate the cringeworthy idea of "American exceptionalism," it
is observing in our elections that Americans are as easily manipulated as the
other 95% of humanity.  Unfortunately, the very people who believe in American
exceptionalism  are the ones who cannot see that they have been manipulated.
Two chaps named Dunning and Kruger might have more to say about this.