POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Re: Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:52:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a interactive viewer
From: lelama
Date: 22 Sep 2016 05:20:01
Message: <web.57e3a1104ca2376721263ef70@news.povray.org>
Tried to read .pov in Blender without success.

First, I tried on Ubuntu studio, latest version. I was not able to activate the
add-on because of some inexistant file or directory.

Then I downloaded the latest binary blender version on the blender server. I
checked that the fileI was rendered correctly using povray directly. But it was
not correctly rendered in Blender Only a grey plane appeared, whereas it was
supposed to show a person on a bike.

Laurent.