POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Extinction value of scattering and mirrors : Re: Extinction value of scattering and mirrors Server Time
27 Apr 2024 07:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extinction value of scattering and mirrors
From: fsv2712
Date: 18 Jul 2016 07:00:00
Message: <web.578cb612f6f56c36991518c30@news.povray.org>
I have discovered the problem with the reflector, at least if it's made with an
open or hollow cylinder and a "clipped_by" instance. It's that the interior
surface of the cylinder doesn't reflect light despite the exterior surface works
OK and even if I use "interior_texture".
Does anyone knows how to solve this? Is this to be expected?