POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Returning values from macros : Re: Returning values from macros Server Time
7 May 2024 21:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Returning values from macros
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 May 2016 13:05:00
Message: <web.574dc43176b80bcdb488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
OK, I think I'm wrapping my head around this, finally, again.

Just curious - will there be mixed data-type support in arrays, if there are
tuple-style tricks?

Having arrays where different rows could be of different data types - scalars,
strings, vectors, whatever...   would be VERY handy.

Pipe-dream here, but:
Would you be able to have an array of faux-tuples?

I'll have to check out 3.7.1-alpha - that would help me work out what I'm
envisioning without having to struggle too much with 3.7-vanilla

Thanks as always!