POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I want one : Re: I want one Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:04:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want one
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 18 May 2016 18:05:01
Message: <web.573ce691c39e7e1fd6b6fe10@news.povray.org>
> On 18/05/2016 06:54 PM, clipka wrote:
> > Am 18.05.2016 um 18:59 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> >> Is it wrong that I still remember that 96 decimal is "return from
> >> subroutine"?
> >
> > C9 on the Z80. If my memory doesn't play tricks on me.
>
> Heh. I just looked it up to make sure I wasn't remembering it wrong...
> No, 96 decimal is 60 hex which is definitely RTS.
>
> I can't remember where the *hell* I put my insurance paperwork two years
> ago, but I still remember something I used when I was 9 years old.

I had a computer teacher in 4th grade who introduced us to pixel art in
AppleSoft Basic (we also did some stuff with peek and poke), from which I
eventually graduated to LOGO, but I wouldn't have known how to actually do
anything useful...

I can remember a lot of the stuff we did, and I still have my 5+1/4 floppy in my
desk.  Hard to believe (and more than a little depressing) that it's been 27
years.

Regards,
A.D.B.