POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Omni-directional Stereo Content : Re: Omni-directional Stereo Content Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:05:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Omni-directional Stereo Content
From: Clodo
Date: 3 Apr 2016 14:25:00
Message: <web.57015f36976329954e8811590@news.povray.org>
I write a post on my blog about all my ODS experiments with POV-Ray:

https://www.clodo.it/blog/omni%C2%ADdirectional-stereo-ods-with-pov-ray/

The post contain the latest edition of ODS user_defined camera.

I hope that can be the final version, and my experiment can be useful to anyone
as starting point to explore this subject.

Any of my works can be used as public-domain, for example if POV-Ray team want
to use as sample in docs or wiki.

I still think that ODS will deserves a C++ user-friendly implementation in
POV-Ray codebase. A lot of video contents are under development around the
upcoming VR market.

Ciao!
Fabrizio Carimati / Clodo