POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet technology : Re: Tablet technology Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:05:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tablet technology
From: nemesis
Date: 18 Oct 2015 14:55:00
Message: <web.5623ea034c9d1ebf94c8e9160@news.povray.org>
yes, there is the autocomplete gizmo.  I actually mostly don't type individual
letters, I swipe over letters and form words or best guesses.  Except for sites
in english, because it's a dog changing languages for the mechanism... with
programming language constructs, it's not much help, though you can edit chunks
of text by pressing over a word until a selection cursor appears.

that said, you can of course simply connect a keyboard to the device, but that
won't help with mobility, huh?

finally, can't you just use wifi for internet?