POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for a while. : Re: Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for awhile. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for awhile.
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Aug 2015 11:55:00
Message: <web.55dde06d8eed6fed83ea37980@news.povray.org>

> Nerds.

Indeed! and you are not the only one who thinks so.
I updated Thunderbird yesterday and this thread has been deleted and ignored.
We must be getting too close to a truth that should not be discussed.

I knew that I should not have stopped off at Roswell a couple of years ago. A
marked man, I must be.