POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fractal screen : Re: Fractal screen Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:35:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal screen
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 7 Aug 2015 16:45:00
Message: <web.55c51792771bab4db426f96a0@news.povray.org>
> What's weirder still is that close to the cracks, the dead pixels
> exhibit a curiously fractal pattern. It looks like some kind of weird
> pixellated plant growth or something. Does anybody have any idea why?

No idea. But it reminds me of what I saw last year on somebody's water damaged
plasma TV. The unit worked fine, except for a localized black dendritic growth
that looked a lot like a cellular automaton. The guy said it changed and moved
across the screen over time... very strange (but cool).

Can you at least upload them to this site? http://postimage.org/