POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer woes : Re: Computer woes Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:05:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer woes
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 15 Jul 2015 18:10:00
Message: <web.55a6d947edf66be6bd92286f0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 8:52 AM, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> > "Anthony D. Baye" <Sha### [at] spamnomorehotmailcom> wrote:
>

> > For the record: It's not that good. About all they've got going for them is that
> > they are polite and, so far, honest.
> >

> Polite and honest are good. :-)

Perhaps true but, to earn more than three stars from me, they would need to send
me a working device.

As it is, they sent me two damaged keyboards, which I then had to return at my
own expense.  While they responded to my complaints, promptly and politely, and
actually did refund the money as soon as I sent them a tracking number for the
second keyboard, they did not compensate me for the extra $8 that I spent on
postage.

So the most they'll get from me is two stars.

Regards,
A.D.B.