POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Logo Placement : Re: Logo Placement Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo Placement
From: MichaelJF
Date: 7 Feb 2015 13:45:00
Message: <web.54d65c1242939c788bbaf9d50@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.52d64acd64216e2b21263ef70@news.povray.org%3E/

> Could you repost that link? It seems to be incomplete or something, at least on
> my system.  I'd like to take a look at your idea.

Sorry, it is the first time that a link to the pov newsgroups doesn't work.

Here it is again:

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.52d64acd64216e2b21263ef70@news.povray.org%3E/

But I fear I will only repeat the mess. The discussion can be found at
povray.general. The user "YoM" asked for "Keep the text oriented toward the
camera" at January 15th 2014.

Best regards,
Michael