POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Twitter API, anyone? : Twitter API, anyone? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:42:37 EDT (-0400)
  Twitter API, anyone?
From: gregjohn
Date: 3 Feb 2015 22:25:00
Message: <web.54d19006246a5125d44a22e40@news.povray.org>
Hi, I started playing with Twitter API.  I have lots of permissions and keys but
no idea how to start using them.

I ultimately want to start using "GET statuses/user_timeline".  I am told to
type in a signature base string, authorization header, and cURL command.  Is
this, um, in Python?  Unfortunately the main page which might explain things
isn't loading.

Can someone recommend a good programming dev environment for the Mac in which I
can use those commands. thanks.