POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Logo Placement : Re: Logo Placement Server Time
29 Apr 2024 04:52:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo Placement
From: TSDLL
Date: 3 Feb 2015 09:35:01
Message: <web.54d0db9742939c78bd5d85090@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 03/02/2015 10:18, TSDLL wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry if this is a questions that's been answered elsewhere, is there a way to
> > set povray up so that it will automatically place a logo on the output images?
> >
> > We don't have any decent image editing software, so if povray automatically
> > dropped it in, it would be better than using MS Paint.
> >

> Hi Tom and welcome,
> Yes there is a way to do that.
> There is an include file called screen.inc you should use.
> The documentation is here:
>

> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/495/
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thanks Stephen,

Apologies again but I'm finding that hard to follow.  If I wanted to place the
image "myimage" in the bottom left of the sceen would I just copy this code into
the povray window?

#declare myimage=
texture {
   pigment {
      image_map {
         png "myimage.png" once
         transmit 0, 0.8
         transmit 1, 0.8
         transmit 2, 0.8
         transmit 3, 0.8
         transmit 4, 0.4
         transmit 5, 0.4
      }
   }
   finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0}
}

Screen_Object ( myimage, <1,0>, <0.04,0.02>, true, 0.01 )