POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tumblr, anyone? : Tumblr, anyone? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:38:08 EDT (-0400)
  Tumblr, anyone?
From: gregjohn
Date: 23 Jan 2015 19:00:01
Message: <web.54c2e02c61904df7d44a22e40@news.povray.org>
I'm considering, partly motivated by an upcoming change in computers, dumping by
portfolio (finished works and WIPs) into Tumblr, with occasional ads, of course.
Spaced out to appear at most once per day.

Anyone ever try anything like this?  I.e., any problems with giving tumblr the
keys to it all? Say perhaps especially for videos, uploading to Tumblr versus
YouTube?  I do think this would be more satisfying than blogger, in terms of
visitors' satisfaction with a lone image / anim on Tumblr vs. Bring expected to
be entertained by a full "blog post".

Anyone already up there?