POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas time : Re: Christmas time Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:53:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas time
From: omniverse
Date: 28 Dec 2014 06:25:01
Message: <web.549fe79ba2bdd7e1ea86bc440@news.povray.org>
Fun listen and watch. Guessed that end message after 2 minutes.

Got to see your Babylon video just now, too, really liked that. And your other
Jingle Bells, or Calypso-inspired, video.
Wow. Jean Michel Jarre. I have his Oxygene album from 1976, almost 30 years ago!
Sadly my old Korg synthesizer, Poly 800 keyboard, has only gathered dust the
past couple decades. Hope you can keep the dust from settling!