POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Accuracy with parametric: An infinite car garage : Re: Accuracy with parametric: An infinite car garage Server Time
27 Apr 2024 02:11:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Accuracy with parametric: An infinite car garage
From: fuglede
Date: 23 Oct 2014 10:35:01
Message: <web.5449119755bf5aa4cbf867490@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:

> If you can't find an easy solution then I would be tempted to write a
> macro to create a mesh2 object on-the-fly from the parametric equations.
> It should render faster too.

Yeah, I can see how that can be useful, and it looks like Parametric() of
  http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Meshmaker.inc
would do that for me. The other reply more or less solved my problem though, so
I will probably not play around with it too much. I'll keep it in mind for the
future though.