POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Making functions for natural cubic splines : Re: Making functions for natural cubic splines Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:40:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making functions for natural cubic splines
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 11 Oct 2014 22:35:00
Message: <web.5439e8035b2bbe7b5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> Yes, that's right.

> Maybe I can help with implementing these splines in BASIC, if you like.

I'm sure that if you either commented on your code with explanations, or laid
out the logic in pseudocode or flowchart, then translating that to syntactically
correct BASIC wouldn't be too gruesome.

Nevado is already hard at work on it, and I'm certain that between the 3 of us,
we could work out something nice.  I would certainly feel good about being able
to do something useful for all the people who have helped me as I muddled
through things here.

Thanks so much for all the help so far!