POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily : Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:48:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily
From: Nevado
Date: 5 Oct 2014 05:30:05
Message: <web.54310e519ace5296dce1a360@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> Sorry!
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Curve/Curve_Tools

I know. It would be great to have the cubic curves displayed as such instead of
as line segments.
I don't think that is possible in JustBasic. At the very least, it would require
a complete rewrite of the program and the introduction of equations I can't even
begin to imagine.

On the upside, making test renders of your cubic shapes in POV-Ray to see the
curves is very easy with PointWriter. Click shape, Ctrl+V into your POV-Ray
scene, "Run."