POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with spline & sphere_sweep : Re: Help with spline & sphere_sweep Server Time
3 May 2024 06:04:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with spline & sphere_sweep
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 1 Aug 2014 00:15:00
Message: <web.53db13829e0d00ba5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
OK - I fixed the SDL so that the whole thing runs and renders, but the problem I
have now is that for some reason I'm not able to read the data out of the arrays
I've created.

It's weird, because the loop in the macro that plots out the sphere sweep works
just fine, but then all subsequent attempts to do exactly the same thing fail -
I get 0 for my array values.

What should I be looking for here?

(BTW - how do I directly output a vector to the debug stream?)