POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Different Objects : Re: Different Objects Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:02:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different Objects
From: bakom
Date: 29 Jul 2014 05:10:00
Message: <web.53d763db5483635ef9cee77e0@news.povray.org>
FractRacer <lg.### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > I want to convert BRL-CAD's arb5 model's vertices into POV-ray's vertices, so I
> > am looking into easiest way for doing it.
> >

> You can export your model in *.stl and use the stl2pov converter
>
> http://rsmith.home.xs4all.nl/software/py-stl-stl2pov.html

Its ok, I tried this. But actually I am making a converter for BRL-CAD i.e.
g-pov which converts BRL-CAD's .g database models directly into POV-ray models.
I want easiest ways so that if model in BRL-CAD is formed by 5 vertices (take it
as example) then it can be converted in POV-ray models by using those vertices.