POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Trig for Lohmueller chain animation : Re: Trig for Lohmueller chain animation Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:40:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trig for Lohmueller chain animation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Jul 2014 18:10:00
Message: <web.53c6f75d83f3fc9c5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
OK, I'm pretty sure that at long last I fixed it and clarified the diagrams and
equations.  Thanks again for all of your help, This is all a LOT clearer now.

Maybe I'll rewrite the SDL code to reflect how this all works and make it a bit
clearer.  I know that I've already got some modifications I added last year, and
now I'll just take a whack at the rest of it.