POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soma Cubes : Re: Soma Cubes Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soma Cubes
From: Wilfree
Date: 2 Jun 2014 15:05:01
Message: <web.538cca34159d1826df0fd3d80@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Here's a dog, which actually stands up when constructed in non-virtual
> reality.
>
> The Soma cube is a good way to sharpen your ability to think in 3
> dimensions; a skill all POV users need. :)

This picture is really pretty and I would like to get the povray code.
I just prepare a video including flying pentacubes to assemble a box.
Pentacubes are much more than Soma-cubes needed to think in 3D.
In total there are 29 different pieces.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'box1240.bmp.dat' (901 KB)