POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Walking away from the 'net for a while : Walking away from the 'net for a while Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Walking away from the 'net for a while
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 21 Apr 2014 21:00:01
Message: <web.5355be0348616dfc5b7f9e2f0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I know I'm barely around as it is, but I just wanted to say I'll be ditching the
internet for a while.

I have to walk away. My mind and body are beginning to atrophy. I have become
distracted to the point that I no longer get anything accomplished!
Subsequently, my posts to the POV-Ray newsgroups have become fewer are farther
in-between.

So I'll be seeing y'all again... /sometime/ down the line. How far that is, who
knows :)

Happy POVving!

Sam