POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I bought a new laptop : Re: I bought a new laptop Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I bought a new laptop
From: nemesis
Date: 7 Apr 2014 17:50:01
Message: <web.53431d1ddbd6241aebb90cbd0@news.povray.org>
Got one these days for my daughter as well, a laptop.  Most probably, the last
desktop computing device I'm buying.  I have consoles for games and do pretty
much everything else on my android phone - of course, at work I still use a
handy "mainframe".

I long for the day when you just get home, connect it to a TV set and bluetooth
input and is ready for "serious work".  still not quite there, either in the
software landscape or ease for connection (still kinda clunky, with wires and
such)