POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UV mapping of spheresweep : Re: UV mapping of spheresweep Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV mapping of spheresweep
From: Mr
Date: 12 Mar 2014 09:55:00
Message: <web.5320672a30311f0c16086ed00@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> "Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks to Lanuhum's work, official Blender exporter now also has textured hair
> > Both patterns and bitmaps supported,though bitmaps are much slower to export for
> > now.
> >

> In what version of a blender the new official version of the exporter is
> available?
> From where to download? I want to look. :)

As you see on the release log here
https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BA/history/master/render_povray/

The feature was added on Wed, Mar 12 7:51 AM
So you can either take the python files by browsing from the previous page to
replace older ones in your addon folder or download any Blender build more
recent than that from one of these sites:

http://www.graphicall.org/
http://builder.blender.org/download/

Unless of course if you can build blender from source, just do your usual build
and it's there.