POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : tartan pattern : Re: tartan pattern Server Time
14 May 2024 15:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tartan pattern
From: John Greenwood
Date: 10 Mar 2014 06:55:00
Message: <web.531d99d737ca8724a7cafab50@news.povray.org>
> Following your post, I remembered a tartan pattern made with Moray in
> 2002. I don't remember who the author was though. I reworked it for
> POV-Ray (left-handed system) and version 3.7. Here is the code. Enjoy
> and explore further developments ;-)
>
> //Start Code
> //End Code
>
> Thomas

Thomas: Thanks for sending that. Impressive but far too detailed for my
purposes.

I have tracked down the source of my problems. I was using:

    pigment  {
      gradient y
      frequency 100/Pitch      <---This is the offending line
      color_map {
        [0.00 color rgbt ColourY]
        [Width color rgbt ColourY]
        [Width color Clear]