POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UV mapping of spheresweep : Re: UV mapping of spheresweep Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV mapping of spheresweep
From: LanuHum
Date: 7 Mar 2014 10:05:00
Message: <web.5319df2e30311f0c7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
> Le 02/03/2014 15:30, LanuHum nous fit lire :

> Contribution is of course welcome if you have an idea for the continuity
> of V along U at the turn.

My idea - to draw a curve, using bicubic_patch with UV-mapping instead of
sphere_sweep
Today I tried to begin creation process. I am afraid to break the head about
arithmetics, connecting patches to smoothing
I don't know how it will affect weight of a scene and speed of a render

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bicubic_patch.png' (19 KB)

Preview of image 'bicubic_patch.png'