POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Experimental : Re: Experimental Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimental
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Mar 2014 07:50:01
Message: <web.53171d2ab1f8f68e7f6b03a40@news.povray.org>
> On 04/03/2014 11:20 PM, Stephen wrote:
> > WTF!
> > If you are worried about a clause in your lease that says that you
> > cannot make any noise. And if it specifically mentions singing. You have
> > no worries. It is (IMO) unenforceable.
> > As long as you don't make continuous loud noise after 10 pm (earlier if
> > they have babies). You should not have a problem.
>
> The lease says I may not play a musical instrument, sing, or operate a
> TV or radio. These are things it specifically mentions.

Nor should you believe in the tooth fairy?

Seriously how could anyone expect a court to uphold a lease that forbids singing
or turning on a radio. Even Jails have TVs in the cells. AFAIK.

> On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the guy on the left has a TV, so...

I am sure, from what I have read. That you will be safe if you ignore those
rules. If you behave reasonably what could happen? It is your house after all.