POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N : Re: Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 22 Feb 2014 00:50:00
Message: <web.530839f048c284e4ddb0c31e0@news.povray.org>
One in the works, though I am not happy with the uniformity. I'll have to throw
a loop into the color map...

Took less than 3hr to render this though, once I removed the clear ice
component.
I'll post more from the library as they become available. :)

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'snowcappeddirtyslush1_layer 1.png' (98 KB)

Preview of image 'snowcappeddirtyslush1_layer 1.png'
snowcappeddirtyslush1_layer 1.png