POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes? : Re: Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes?
From: Koppi
Date: 15 Feb 2014 08:40:02
Message: <web.52ff6db92572e994947770150@news.povray.org>
"posfan12" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Any tips on improving the render? I added focal blur at one point in time, but
> that slowed the render by a factor of 10 I think.

Hi Mike,

I cannot really give you any tips on improving your render, but a few months ago
I was playing with a lego scene and Jaime's Lightsys, too.

See attached image.

Render-time was about 31 hours on my Core2Duo.

Source code at https://github.com/koppi/lego-buggy

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lego-buggy.jpg' (1320 KB)