POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : star WIP 2 : Re: star WIP 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: star WIP 2
From: MichaelJF
Date: 5 Feb 2014 13:05:01
Message: <web.52f27ccaf16bd9a5db0daceb0@news.povray.org>
Sean Day <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:

> Thanks Michael,
>
> As so many have pointed out ;-) plenty of seaweed on the beaches around
> the UK, I have seen many rock pools with sand/rocks and seaweed
> especially on my many visits to Cornwall.
> BTW, is that the Mevagissey you are visiting?
>
> Not only did I look at the IRTC entry you mention I based my rock
> texture on that image as well. I may credit the authour ;-)
>
> Sean

Seems I need an major update of my seaside experiences. During the last years I
only took short strolls at a mudflat area and cannot remember any living seaweed
there. But as I think about it now, there were small washed up dead ones.

And yes, it is Cornwall. My wife has determined the place. Someone must have
lost a garden nearby.

Best regards,
Michael.