POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N : Re: Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice/Slush/Snow texture samples, 3 of N
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 4 Feb 2014 23:05:01
Message: <web.52f1b78548c284e4ddb0c31e0@news.povray.org>
And it took me since 2007 to finally track down the original source of the Slope
texture shell which has been so very useful to me [pouring through backup cd's,
zipdisks, and etc.. until I found my copy of the scene file], but now that I
have, it is time to give credit where it is due.
Bob Hughes [anyone else remember him?] posted this:
http://203.29.75.35/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3C3982effb@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=295282&toff=1400

From which I extracted what would become the basis of all of my slope based
textures.

Ian