POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT test : Re: SSLT test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT test
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 27 Jan 2014 11:25:02
Message: <web.52e687bceff39d8691114470@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 27/01/14 08:12, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> > On 27-1-2014 0:43, Stephen wrote:
> >> IMO His earlier work: The Demolished Man, Tiger! Tiger! (The Stars My
> >> Destination). Are required reading.
> >>

> > I second that.
> >
> > Thomas
> >

> <Heads off to Waterstone's to buy books>

And I ordered mine on Amazon.com :)

Another SSLT test - I wanted to try subsurface on a classical marble column, so
I found a poorly made, free model online and cleaned it up in Silo and PoseRay.
You can still see some of the wonkiness in the mesh, but after battling this
beast all weekend I'm calling it done for now. Here's my rendering of a 'Column
and Dodecahedron'

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'columnanddodecahedron.png' (2259 KB)

Preview of image 'columnanddodecahedron.png'
columnanddodecahedron.png