POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sphere_sweep: gradient along a curve. : Re: Sphere_sweep: gradient along a curve. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sphere_sweep: gradient along a curve.
From: LanuHum
Date: 23 Jan 2014 11:15:00
Message: <web.52e13f37a5ee4db87a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Hair in a blender are presented by the array from splines.
Developers of the official version of the Blender2Povray exporter used these
splines for sphere_sweeps array creation.
Povray counts sphere_sweep enough, but,

I had an idea to streak hair, to decolour tips of hair as it is done by some
people in beauty shops or hairdressing salons.

I tried to paint sphere_sweep as necessary.
At me it didn't turn out.

Therefore I addressed to other way to use the array of splines of the Blender:
while
But, I can't use the second way to receive all hair: the system hangs.

Therefore here I asked a question of opportunity correctly to paint sphere_sweep
From all comments I understood that such opportunity isn't present.
I can't make transformation of hair after texturing
Maximum of hair by means of while

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povhair.png' (397 KB)