POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 14 Jan 2014 09:10:03
Message: <web.52d5440c20fca3a591114470@news.povray.org>
> I find it interesting how each individual interprets the scene
> differently. Good work indeed.
>
> One comment I could make perhaps is that the sky seems to be all around
> the building with no ground plane present. I think this influences the
> lighting of the interior.

Yes, I didn't really think about that, my building is just floating in space;
I'll add a ground plane/fog and see how that works out.

I'm not sure why this scene is so compelling - I can't stop playing with it...
here's a detail render of the caustics in and around the tub.

Now, maybe a better texture and some SSLT on that tub....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_lanuhum_wip3_detail.png' (2593 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_lanuhum_wip3_detail.png'
rwm_lanuhum_wip3_detail.png